Effective Date: January 16th 2024
2. Information Collection
We collect information from you when you fill out our registration form. The types of personal information you may provide include:
- Name (if you choose to provide it)
- Email Address (if you choose to provide it)
- Phone Number (if you choose to provide it)
- Wallet Address (if you choose to provide it)
Providing this information is entirely optional, and you may use our website without providing personal information.
3. Use of Information
The information you provide is used to:
- Enable your use of the services available on our website.
- Communicate with you, if necessary, regarding your use of our services.
4. Information Sharing and Disclosure
We do not share your personal information with third parties, except as necessary to provide the services available on our website or to comply with the law.
5. Data Security
We are committed to ensuring the security of your personal information. We take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
6. User Rights
You may choose not to provide us with certain information, but this may limit the features and services you can use on our website.
7. Third-Party Services
Our website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third-party websites.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you understand any changes to this policy.
9. Contact Information